- You will not post content that is slanderous, hateful, threatening, discriminatory, pornographic in nature; or contains nudity.
- Personal attacks are not allowed and are grounds for termination of access to all or part of the website.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code, solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- The site will not be used for spamming. We have a zero tolerance approach to spam.
- Users may upload photos, documents and files to share with other users; the site should not be used as a place to permanently store pictures or documents. All pictures and files uploaded should be backed up by the user and kept off-site. While we take every measure to make sure your files remain available, it is entirely your responsibility to ensure files are safely backed up.
- The site shall not be used to do anything that is illegal or to promote illegal activities. Users must comply with copyright laws and are responsible for any content posted by them to the site, and for any consequences that arise as a result.
- Users may not impersonate anyone or business organisation while using Kwickdocs in a manner that does or is intended to mislead, confuse, or deceive others.
- Accounts using business names and/or logos to mislead others will be permanently removed and banned from using the site.
- KwickDocs reserve the right to discontinue all or part of services provided with or without notice. This includes removing any account that fails to comply with these terms.